Monday, December 3, 2012

Woah and cd 16

Ok, so this blogger app is being a pain in my ass. It is refusing to publish my posts and it's getting my post dates all jacked up. So if you guys are getting them all at once with the same date, I am sorry! :( I will have to go back when I get on a real computer and fix everything Ugh* Got to love technology.

Anyhoodles, Today is Monday and I'm actually pretty excited right now. It is cd 16 and I woke up to a temp rise and that means that I probably ovulated yesterday. That makes me super stoked because I have my final this week and I was worried about trying to fit everything in. I have to clean/ pack, study for my final, go to work, get everything in order for the cruise on Saturday and then I was supposed to "schedule" sex on top of that? Ha. That's funny! So, I'm stoked that I probably ovulated early and it's one less thing to occupy my thoughts at the moment.

Only 4 more days and a wake up until "I'm on a boat!"!

1 comment:

  1. Girl, I am so excited for you! What a fuckin' kick ass year (for going away atleast :) Enjoy your trip so much & make sure that you spoil yourself rotten!

    ReplyDelete