Sunday, December 30, 2012

6w0d- sweet pea


I figured I would steal this and start doing a weekly check in. I think it would be cool to go ahead and start doing it now. No use in not doing so, right? I have plans to do some bump pictures in the future but right now it is nothing but bloat. Terrible awful bloat. So unless I get the bug when I get home, this week will be sans belly pic.

Anyways:

How far along? 6w0d

Total weight gain/loss? 2 lb gain

Maternity clothes? :( yes. My regular pants don't fit me due to the massive bloat so I had a pair of maternity jeans that I bought last time, that has been my savior. That and leggings. I need to buy a Bella band.

Stretch marks? Tons but they were already there before this pregnancy.

Sleep? Exhausted all of the time.
Needing naps in order to function. Not sleeping well at night though. Also I'm starting to have vivid dreams already.

Best moment last week? Christmas! Spending time with Mr.C and the rest of my family.

Movement? Not anytime soon.

Food cravings? I have been craving salt. Things like ruffles, pickles, banana peppers, salt pitas. French fries. I know it is terrible for bloat but I crave salt normally and now it just seems to be intensified.

Gender? I have no clue at this point.

Belly button in/out? In.

What I miss: My hookah. Dear god, I miss that and wine. I got 5 bottles of wine for Christmas. All are just sitting there mocking me.

What I am looking forward to?:
My next appointment u/s on 1-9-13. That way we can see how things are progressing.

Milestones: Baby is the size of a sweet pea.

3 comments:

  1. This post is prob my fav :) I wish I was there to take care of you 2! I love you both sooo much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry, I'll keep drinking lots of wine for the both of us :) Looking forward to hearing about your appointment after the 9th - FX!

    ReplyDelete