Ok. This is going to seem rather weird sounding but bare with me.
I got a positive on my cruise as you know and then I started bleeding, then spotting. I took two more tests and the lines were faint and then one was practically stark white. Throughout all of it was wasn't ever able to make a digital say pregnant. Now it could have been that it wasn't concentrated enough or too early or something. I just don't know.
Now, for the last few days I have been getting positive wondfos and even a positive frer. I just got back from the cruise and wanted to make an appointment with the doctor to see what is going on. I don't know if everything is ok, normal or if I am having a CP, a progesterone issue or what. Well last night, I FINALLY got a positive on a clear blue digital! So hopefully that means a cp is out!
While that makes me excited and nervous I am also extremely scared because I still don't know why I was bleeding. I had an appt today with my doctor at 3:45 but I got screwed over by a coworker and had to cancel it since I won't be leaving work today until 6pm. (yes, I tried to fix it, call people in , etc but nobody could cover) So now my appt is at 4:45 tomorrow. Hopefully, I will just find out everything is ok.
I know this all seems super sketch. It all seems so weird and unlikely to me too. Like I said, I am reserving my excitement and just being overly cautious. I wasnt going to post this but send some t&p's my way, please, if you can. I figured they couldn't hurt.
Keeping everything crossed for you! And sending tons of t&p's! ::::hugs::::
ReplyDeleteT&Pssssss T&Pssssss T&Pssssss
ReplyDeleteI was wondering about your chart. Sending lots of good thoughts your way.
ReplyDeleteOh wow! Sounds like good signs to me but I know you don't want to get too excited yet. So I'll just be excited for you. :) Sending lots of T&Ps for tomorrow!
ReplyDelete