Yeah, you read that right. I decided to get my ass into gear and start crafting again. I love the way it makes me feel! I just feel so much more lively, interested/ interesting, more in control and overall, I feel more positive.
So, I went to Michael's and got lost in there for a little while. Seriously, I should not really be left alone in a craft or hobby store. I can do serious damage. I got a lot of new ideas and even bought more (yes! I did say more) stuff for projects.
Woohoo! So next projects on the list:
- Soap (melt and pour for now until I can get the correct butters/ oils and lye.)
-Flower hair accessories
- Salt scrub
- more sugar scrub. Will be making peppermint scrub, coconut, lemon butter, and more vanilla almond
- More knitting
- some clay work once I figure out what I want to make.
- Attempt to make Mr.C his earthbound figurine.
On top of that I have decided that I am going to be putting up a few etsy picks of the week (?). That will be a post or portion of a post that involves the show casing of certain pieces that I like, intrigue me or that I find simply adorable.
Here is a picture of my kitty and a hat that I made :)

Cute hat! It would take me weeks to make that. Also, I kept meaning to tell you, while I was making Xmas cards these past weeks your funny someecard about glitter kept running through my mind! :)
ReplyDeleteDude, it really is! I have glitter on me or Mr. C all the time. We joke that we have been to strip clubs whenever it's randomly on us.
DeleteThe hat was actually really easy to make. One of my favorite things to make. I made them for Christmas presents one year. =)
Aw, love the hat! (the kitty too!)
ReplyDeleteCan you make me one..spanks!
ReplyDeleteWhat color would you like, my dear? Multi-colored like the one shown? Solid- blue, pink, purple, black, white? Two colors? (White& pink? purple and gray? etc)
Delete