Yeah. I think I am. Why did I leave all of this stuff for the last minute!? Argh. I just thought I would have more time and Christmas snuck up on me because I haven't been home much the past few months. I haven't wrapped a single present or even purchased stocking stuffers. Ack. What is wrong with me? Bad, Craftsy! Bad!
So, I made two clay jewelry dishes last night that I went ahead and "fired" and will paint when I get off of work tonight. Don't know who I am giving those to but I was itching to play with clay. Other than that, I didn't get very far last night. Worked on a couple of little things but mostly got irritated because I ran around forgetting it was Sunday and everything was closed. Here is hoping I'll be able to find a thrift store that is open tonight so I can make those vinyl record bowls and book safes. If not, Oh well. Guess people will end up getting iou's!
I'm currently at work and I am working on the magnets and the earrings. Pictures down below. The magnets are still wet. Hopefully they air dry in the next couple of hours and become clear again.
I plan on going to the store, then go home, finish the sugar scrub and mustache soaps, then wrapping presents while listening to Christmas music and then finally going out Christmas light looking when Mr. C gets off of work. After that we'll probably come home and watch Christmas movies and eat popcorn and hopefully relax.
I hope it all goes that smoothly and if it doesn't? I guess that's just what I get for not getting my head in the same as soon as I got back from the cruise. Then again, I can't be too hard on myself, I have been distracted by all that has been going with me. Lol
"We wish you a merry Christmas, we wish you a merry Christmas, we wish you a merry Christmas and a happy new year!"
Edited to add pictures of vinyl record bowls, the sugar body scrubs and the molds for the soaps. I think I'm just going to call it quits for tonight. I'm exhausted!









No comments:
Post a Comment