Friday, December 21, 2012

Doctor Visit Numero Dos.

    So today was my appointment with the OBGYN to discuss the bleeding issues I had. I started to spot a tiny bit the night I had my last doctors appointment (the night of my last post). It wasn't much at all and it wasn't enough to go to the ER or anything. Just a tiny little drop when I wiped and nothing more and nothing since.

    So, I went in today and spoke with my OBGYN. She was very sweet but she was concerned about the bleeding. She did another pregnancy test, which was positive and then ordered an ultrasound. It was a trans-vaginal ultrasound and they really couldn't see much except that I have a tilted uterus and it appears that there is a gestational sac in the right place. They had to fish to find my left ovary but all in all that's all they could tell me since it is so early on. She did say that she wants to see me again in two more weeks to see how things are progressing and see if there is a "yolk" forming. So for now, I am sitting here waiting until the next ultrasound to see how things progress. She mentioned doing blood work at that time, so hopefully it all turns out great. We talked a tiny bit about miscarriages again, but assured me that many women have bleeding during 1st tri and to try not to let it worry me unless I'm bleeding again.

    Oh yeah; My mother in law texted me while I was at my appointment. So now she knows that I couldn't talk to her because I was at a doctor's appointment. When I got out, the inquisition started when I called her back. I told her it was just a routine appointment she said  "God, I hope nothing is wrong! You would tell me, right?" yadda yadda yadda. Just stuff it, lady. I love you but damn. Back off.

  Next appointment, January 9th. Now we hurry up and wait. ={


1 comment:

  1. "May your uterus remain full & your mother in law move to a foreign country w/really bad cell phone reception......" I love you like a fat kid loves cake!!!

    ReplyDelete