Oh em gee! Today is finally here. I can't believe I actually made it through this hell week.
I took my final yesterday. I don't know how well I did on it. I either did really well or really crappy, considering that the 47 question test was completed in roughly 20 minutes. :( I know I could have stretched it out and really took my time but I didn't feel good, my brain was friend and there was zero way that sitting there staring at it would have changed anything except make me 2nd guess my answers I was "sure" of.
I also turned in my 6 page paper on my unknown bacterium. It's out of my hands now. So do me a favor guys, can you cross your fingers for me that I did well enough on these two tests to keep my A? I'd appreciate it!
As for this moment in time, I'm sitting at work, waiting for 2 o'clock to hit so I can run some errands before I get to the house. Mr. C won't be home until 4 and the plan is to leave by 4:30. Ack! Lol So I'll be finishing the last little
bit of house work, paying last minute bills and then double checking everything so we can hit the road!
Just an update to the ttgp side of things. I'm on cd 21/ 6 dpo and my chart is still looking pretty. Nothing new to add as it's still early for symptoms and such.
I'm sure I won't be able to resist updating with pictures later, so keep checking back. :P


Woohoo! Have an awesome trip chica! You deserve it, especially after all this hard work. Can't wait to see pictures! :)
ReplyDeleteHave an amazing trip! And FX your chart keeps lookin' pretty :)
ReplyDeleteJealous! Have a great, relaxing trip. :D
ReplyDeleteNothing better for the body than drinks, sun & someone else making your bed & cooking your meals for you! "No, no limits"....luv ya!
ReplyDelete