Thursday, April 4, 2013

Week 19, Mango! (Technically 19w4d oops!)

Well, you know how excited I was last week to be on time? Ha! Yeah, I know stone me. Yell at me. I am WAY late on this, this week but in my defense it's been crazy around here with my parents being in town and Easter. It's been a little hectic, let me just tell ya. I am just glad that this week is coming to a close. Well, Kind of. I still have two more days of work before my work week ends. Argh lol Anyways, on with the show!

How far along: 19 weeks!

What fruit: Mango
(Yes, please don't make fun of my refricted mango on my chalk board it looks like the resulting product if an Easter egg and a mango had a baby.)

Weight gain / Loss: Gain, I'm sure. ( but I have no idea where I am at; at the moment.)

Maternity clothes?: uh yeah.It's all I wear. =P

Stretch marks: No new ones this week.

Sleep: It goes back and forth between exhausted and energetic.

Best moment of this week:  Hrm.. Let me think =P ( the finale of Walking Dead/ Return of Game of Thrones lol) I kid. Spending time with my family on Easter at their annual Easter family reunion / easter jubilee thing. lol.  And before anyone asks, yes, I am usually apart of these festivities but I had to be counted out this year due to me being a pregasaurus.  So here some pictures of the crazy festivities below:   Oh! and another favorite is Cole got her BFP! <3 I love that. I love that awesome Bish! <3

Sack races (technically this pic  is a 3 leg race)

pinatas
















from the bottom of the hill









egg toss




















Miss anything: Hookah and wine =/ It's been a stressful week. Oh and my tail bone not killing me. That would be nice. I feel like someone has  kicked my in the ass with a steel toed boot or that I fell  hard on my butt. My tail bone seriously KILLS.

Movement: I swear I think I am starting to feel something. Random movement on the left side which is where I keep finding her heartbeat on the Doppler. So I think it's movement. Very sporadic still. =/ Wish I could know 100% for sure it's her!

Food cravings: Spaghetti and for a snack banana peppers with ruffles potato chips. Yum! <3

Anything making you queasy or sick: My gag reflex is STILL acting the fool right now. = /

Have you started to show yet: I think I have officially popped?Maybe? I dunno. Seems like my tummy deflated some this week =/

Gender: GIRL! Woot!

Labor signs: Gosh, I hope not! That would not be fun or cool.

Belly button in or out: In but it feels like it's getting more shallow.

Wedding rings on or off: On but they are getting more snug.

Have you bought anything baby related this week? Well, My mom bought lots of awesome socks and some clothes and an adorable star wars onesie. It's a cartoon of Princess Leia and says "Little Princess" on it. As a huge Star Wars nerd, I love it so very much. I can't remember if I actually bought anything this week. My brain is seriously leaving me at this time. LOL.

What are you most looking forward to this week? Doesn't really count as this week (so I guess I'll say my days off for this week) but next week I'm looking forward to Monday when we have our Anatomy scan and being half baked! <3.








Bump pics! Here is this weeks bump pic. We took these on Easter =)You can tell my ass is getting wider LOL.


1 comment:

  1. You've totally popped, lady! Look at that adorable bump :D

    ReplyDelete