Monday, March 25, 2013

Week 18, sweet potato

Holla!

  I am actually on time for once! Phew. What a relief to be done with that! <3 LOL. J/K. I hope all of you are doing well and having a very Happy Easter week. Any special plans? My family goes all out for Easter. It's nuts, it's like this gigantic family reunion/ party thing. It's definitely crazy. I'll have to post pictures of it next week.

How far along: 18 weeks!



What fruit: Sweet potato. =/ I dislike sweet potatoes. They taste weird.

Weight gain / Loss: Gain! Now at 142.

Maternity clothes?: uh yeah.It's all I wear. =P


Stretch marks: I think I might actually be getting some. Still trying my hardest to prevent as much and as many as I can with daily cocobutter and tummy butter applications.

Sleep: It goes back and forth between exhausted and energetic.

Best moment of this week: Getting a pedicure! Oh my gosh! It was awesome.


Miss anything: Nothing this week.

Movement: I swear I think I am starting to feel something. Random movement on the left side which is where I keep finding her heartbeat on the Doppler. So I think it's movement. Very sporadic

Food cravings: stir fry and salad.

Anything making you queasy or sick: My gag reflex is STILL acting the fool right now. = /

Have you started to show yet: I think I have officially popped?

Gender: GIRL! Woot!

Labor signs: Gosh, I hope not! That would not be fun or cool.

Belly button in or out: In but it feels like it's getting more shallow.

Wedding rings on or off: On but they are getting more snug.


Have you bought anything baby related this week? I bought lots of adorable clothes, some awesome toys (100.00 worth for 18.00!) and I think that's it.

What are you most looking forward to this week? Easter! Seeing my family and spending time with C!

Pictures coming tonight and I also added pictures of the nursery. It's not even remotely done but making some minor progress.



2 comments:

  1. I'm completely jealous that your weather allows for sandals right now. My feet haven't seen sunlight in a month of Sundays.

    ReplyDelete