Thursday, April 18, 2013

21 weeks - Banana!

This -ish is Bananas! B-a-n-a-n-a-s! Yeah, yeah. I went there. I'm 21 weeks! Well, technically 21 weeks and 3 days but you love me anyways! Of course I am late. Who knew!? :P

I am mobile at the moment so I don't have the survey thingy because it gets all wonky in the mobile app with all the coding. Fun!
Edit: ok took out all of the gifs and most of the pics. Hopefully this will work and all the broken crap will be gone .


How far along: 21 weeks!

What fruit: banana

Weight gain / Loss: Gain, I'm now officially at 145.

Maternity clothes?: uh yeah.It's all I wear. =P

Stretch marks: Fingers crossed but still no new ones.

Sleep: So freaking sleepy.

Best moment of this week? Letting my parents hear her heartbeat on the Doppler. :D

Miss anything: Hookah and wine.

Movement: YES! I finally know100% that I am feeling her!

Food cravings: Spaghetti, five guy burgers, salads and and for a snack banana peppers with ruffles potato chips. Yum! Only because those seem to be the things she is allowing me to eat without making me regret them instantly!

Anything making you queasy or sick: Throwing up should not be happening in 2nd tri. It should be illegal. Lol. Still nauseous a lot and the tail none pain is still there. Taking nightly hot baths trying to soak it for relief.



Have you started to show yet: Yup!

Any mile stones this week?: not really. She is kicking me more now. :)

Labor signs: Gosh, I hope not! That would not be awesome at all.

Belly button in or out: I have a feeling it's going to pop out in the next few weeks. It's like a million times more shallow now. So weird!

Wedding rings on or off: On

Have you bought anything baby related this week? I don't think I bought anything this week. Wah wha...

What are you most looking forward to this week? I'm. Not really sure. Days off and maybe doing something fun with C.

Bump pics! Here are this weeks bump pics! Crazy!


No comments:

Post a Comment