Friday, April 5, 2013

My parents are killing me!

Argh! My parents are trying to give me a heart attack, I think. Here, let me explain some of my additional stress this week.

My mom is in town going through the garage, trying to get ready for the family yard sale in May. Well, apparently she did something dumb while trying to cut corners on cleaning and she fell. She smacked her head on the concrete floor and had stuff fall on top of her while working on the garage. :(

She said she took it easy and went next door to see my aunt who is a nurse who concluded she was fine minus the goose eggs on her head. :/ poor mama.

Did my mom call me and tell me she fell? No. How did I find out? When I went over there the next day to hang out, she ended up telling me because she figured my aunt or grandmother would tell me and I'd be upset because she didn't go to the hospital or call.

So right after she told me this, I'm scolding her for not calling me and for not being careful and she gets a phone call. It was my dad calling her to tell her that he had just got into a car wreck (rear ended someone) because of all this rain we have been having. He said he was ok, just sore. That the cars were damaged but the other driver was ok too.

After making sure he was really ok, I then scolded both of them. 1. Be more careful! 2. Are you trying to give me a heart attack and 3. Are you trying to not meet your granddaughter!? Rawr :P

These two will be the death of me, I swear! :P I'm just glad they are ok. I could really use a stiff drink and a hookah. What am I going to do with them?

No comments:

Post a Comment