What fruit: cantaloupeWeight gain / Loss: Gain, I'm now officially at 144 lbs.
Maternity clothes?: uh yeah.It's all I wear. =P
Stretch marks: Fingers crossed but still no new ones.
Sleep: It goes back and forth between exhausted and energetic. It's just so random.
Best moment of this week: Seeing squirt at her anatomy scan dancing around like always. That and seeing
Jurassic Park in theaters!
Movement: YES! I finally know100% that I am feeling her sometimes! She is very sporadic and only a couple times a day but I know it's her. Weeeee!
Food cravings: Spaghetti and for a snack banana peppers with ruffles potato chips. Yum! <3
Anything making you queasy or sick: My gag reflex is STILL acting the fool right now. = / I don't think this is going to change, unfortunately.
I am also extremely sick of the tail bone pain I have been having.it's now do bad that Doc says I need to go see a physical therapist. She's referring me to brooks rehab. Hopefully that way I'll finally get some relief!
Have you started to show yet: Yup!
Any mile stones this week?: Being half baked, and her anatomy scan! Everything was perfect even though she was being stubborn as hell about it. She's apparently just like her momma!
Gender: She's still a girl! <3
Labor signs: Gosh, I hope not! That would not be fun or cool.
Belly button in or out: In but it feels like it's getting more shallow.
Wedding rings on or off: On
Have you bought anything baby related this week? I bought a bundle me, 10 cute onesies, and a cute cat eared baby hat.
What are you most looking forward to this week? Now that the Anatomy scan is over, I am looking forward to my days off and finally being able to relax! <3
Bump pics! Here are this weeks bump pics!



You look fantastic! Yay for being half baked!
ReplyDelete