Sunday, April 7, 2013

Half Baked!



Hiya! <3

  Guess who's officially half baked! <3 I figured I'd do an awesome photo montage in this post to celebrate.

The first series of pictures will be the u/s pics of Squirt from her first u/s up until the present at her anatomy scan. She has u/s pictures from week 7, week 9, week 12, week 16 and week 20. ( Week 20 u/s is coming Monday!)


7 WEEKS


9 WEEKS




 12 WEEKS
16 WEEKS


















20 WEEKS




The other montage will be all of the "bump" pics I've taken over the last 13 weeks (Week 20 will be up tonight!) since I'm officially half baked! I didn't start taking any bump pics until I was 7 weeks and I didn't start taking the chalk board ones until after the severe bloat went down.(My worst bloat week was week 9!)

The test picture with the chalk board was 11 weeks but first official bump picture will be week 13 because # 12 was mysteriously deleted off of C's phone. :( boo! So, without further ado here are the bump pictures! Please excuse the terrible spacing on these pictures. This website does not allow you to rearrange pictures evenly and it drives me absolutely batty.! ** On mobile these are all jacked up and out of order** To see them in actual order, PC viewing is best. Blah! Sorry! <3



 
 




 

2 comments:

  1. Can't believe you're already halfway! Where does the time go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite pic is the US where she looks like a frog. It cracks me up. You're looking good with that cute baby belly!

    ReplyDelete