Hey-o! Sorry these last few updates have been shittastic and not very forthcoming nor have they been on time. You love me anyway so I'm sure you'll forgive me.
Anyways: I'm at work so I'm kind of winging this. So the survey is going to be all jacked up until I get home tonight. At least I have bump pics and an update for you. :P
How many weeks: 27 weeks
Baby is the size of: a rutabaga. Wtf is that used for?! I can't recall ever eating one.
Any milestones? Well some books say I have hit 3rd tri, others say next week. So not really sure on that. Also they say if O was born this week, she would have between 80-90% survival rate.
Weight gain/ loss? I don't know if I gained weight then lost it or what but a of Tuesday I weighted 151 lbs. That is only .5 since my last doctors appt on the 8th.
Doctors appointments?: yeah. I had my GD test this past Tuesday. I'll find out this week if I passed.
The doctor said that I only gained .5 in the past 3 weeks. O is measuring small and that my uterus isn't as big as it should be for being 27 weeks. My fundal height is also off and is currently a week behind. So she is scheduling me for an ultrasound in the coming weeks to check on O's growth and to make sure there aren't any issues with my placenta and the umbilical cord. Some t&p's (thoughts and prayers) would be nice if you could spare any.
I also have severe reflux and have to start following a GERD diet. They think that will help me with my reflux. Hopefully it will.
Any cravings? No not really. I have been wanting milk more though which if you know me, know I don't drink milk unless I'm eating cereal. That is practically never. Lol. I have been drinking chocolate milk an eating cookies and milk at night. Not really a "craving" but it's something different than the norm.
Movement? I feel her move everyday. Some days it feels like she's not moving enough and my mind starts to wonder and race. Doing my kick counts but I just wish she would be more active like she was a few weeks ago.
Looking forward to anything? Not really this week. Just my days off and seeing C.
Did I buy anything this week for O? I bought a lot of diaper wipes that were on sale from amazon. Other than that a stroller accessory.
Rings on or off? On
Belly button? Kinda flat. It's really weird.
That's all I can think of ATM. I love you all. Sorry about craptastic updates. :/ I'll try to be better.
On to the bump pics! (grey shirt was from the day of the doctors appointment)




MOAR updates!!
ReplyDeleteWuvs you. Miss your face.
<3 you too, lady. What moar do you want from me? LOL My brain is seriously fried. I thought about posting what I have been making for dinner. Do you want to read about that? LOL
DeleteYou're looking great as always! I have no idea what that rubatan.... thing is. Off to google it.
ReplyDeleteIt's a root type veggie. Kind of like a turnip. *cites google* =P I don't know but now I'm intrigued about rutabaga fries.
ReplyDeleteYou look great! FX for a good ultrasound. Grow, baby O!
ReplyDelete