Hey-O! Week 25 here and I have accomplished a few things this week.
We have a name for starters. Technically, we've had this name for a long time but I am only now feeling more confident to let it out to the "world" so to speak. So we have been telling more people. So far it has been me with only positive praises which really surprised me since I have seen people be brutally honest about everything else in my baby making / rearing/ input / decisions .
For the sake of more anonymity, I will not be putting her name on here. I will be referring to her as O or squirt from now on.
On to the survey and pictures!
How far along? 25 weeks 3 days
What fruit/ veggie?: She is the size of a head of Cauliflower.
Total weight gain: I’m currently sitting at 151. Up 21 lbs total.
Maternity clothes? Yes please!
Stretch marks? Well the stretch mark that I saw last week has disappeared. So let’s hope that the insane amounts of vitamin e, tummy butter and cocoa butter I’m putting on are working! lol
Sleep: Pretty good recently except for the boatload of weird dreams I’m having.
Pregnancy dreams? Nothing like my other’s I have posted about. These are quite different from most dreams I have. In one of them, I shot someone. (UHH… Weird.) When I looked it up in my dream dictionary it said that I was rejecting an unknown truth about myself. It was just super bizarre.
Best moment this week: Um. Date night with C.
Miss Anything? Not really. Not this week.
Movement: Tons of movement now. I can feel her turning in there. It’s such a weird feeling. Trying to describe it is kind of useless. The only thing I can describe it as is “Think of yourself under water making a circle underwater with your hands. That pressure and movement swirling around your hands, the pressure the water creates. Now visualize how that feels on your hands and imagine that being in your abdomen.
Food cravings: Nothing really. Though C has been craving cookies, ice cream and Cupcakes like a mo fo. He
Anything making you queasy or sick: I’m doing much better this week, I think overall. I have my days but I’m still having some trouble at night.
Gender? She is still my awesome little girl.
Labor Signs: Better not be yet. I did have my first “real” contraction at the yard sale this past weekend. I think I’ve had it one other time but didn’t know that it was a contraction. Glad I at least know now and can prepare/ document/ blah blah accordingly! My mom was able to help me out and point things out to me. So I was really glad she was there. =)
Symptoms: Severe reflux has been kicking in. I guess if I believe the old wives tales that means she’s growing hair in there! My tail bone pain is still there but not as bad as it has been since I have been going to the PT every week. Still throwing up occasionally but much better since taking Zantac and watching what I eat and avoiding certain foods that seem to bring on the nausea.
Belly Button in or out? In but it’s starting to look funky! LOL.
Wedding rings on or off? On still and loose but after the yard sale my feet were starting to swell some. It was so funny looking. (It also didn’t help that my other foot was swollen because I dropped a metal luminary on it while organizing stuff. RAWR)
Happy or Moody most of the time: Pretty happy go lucky most of the time.
Any milestones this week? Umm, I am finally feeling her “roll” and I’m feeling her under my ribs now. C also felt her with his hands instead of using his face this week. =P She also supposedly weighs somewhere between 1.3 and 1.5 lbs this week.
Looking forward to: Uh, C and I having an actual day off where we don’t have any plans and we can watch Star Trek Into Darkness? Sounds good to me!
Did you buy anything for little miss this week? Yes. I bought a lot of stuff for her. I used a lot of the yard sale money and splurged on items that were on our registry. I bought her a mamaroo. *Thank you Ellen’s Mother’s day show for making the whole world want one now and having all of the less expensive ones sold out, everywhere. RAWR!) At least BRU let me use a 20% off coupon on it. So I got it for the price of the less expensive one. (204.00 instead of 266.00) I also bought a few more things from the registry. A mommy hook carbineer, a new parent survival case, a mama and papa’s toy, and some safety 1st baby items. So I ended up Purchasing 55.00 worth of things for 35.00 after using buy buy baby coupons at bru. (3 separate transactions using the 5.00 off a 15.00 purchase coupons and an item being ½ off! <3) So all in all I am happy with the money I saved on things we were going to end up needing anyway!
Next Appt? The 28th. The dreaded glucose test. Bum bum bum!
Any Crafty-ness take place this week? Actually, YES! I made DIY diaper wipes. It was super easy and awesome. I found a pinterest link and followed that. Super duper easy peasy.
You’ll need: 1 roll of paper towels, 1 tablespoon of baby oil, 2 table spoons of baby wash, and 1 and ½ cups of water.
I had left over like linen napkins from our wedding that I found while we were cleaning out my parents garage for the yard sale. So I cut those into 1/4s. For those that don’t have the like linen laying around use a super sturdy roll of paper towels and cut the entire roll in center so that you have two rolled halves. You may way to use an electric cutter or a really sharp knife to achieve this. By hand will take you a while. From there, I would cut the smaller rolls into halves again making 4 sections and making them easier to store.
Now mix the baby oil, baby wash and water in the mixing cup.
Place the paper towels (off of the cardboard roll) flat in a bowl and pour the mixture on top of it. Let it soak for a little while and viola. I chose to put mine in a Tupperware container to let them soak and then when they were saturated, I moved them to my empty cottonelle containers and empty baby wipes containers. They seem to work really well! They removed my make up quickly, smelled good and seemed to do the trick ! I know this won’t be good for newborn babies since they need sensitive/ non fragrance wipes but they will be perfect I think for when they get older or for those who prefer to use the cottonelle moist wipes but don’t like the price tag of 2.99 a box for 50. =/
Now it’s time for bump pics!









It sounds like you got a great deal on all the stuff you bought! Woohoo!
ReplyDelete