I'm terrible. This is a quasi update. I can't do the survey because I'm mobile. I'll try and play by memory! Forgive me if this is garbled mess but I'm exhausted and late like always.
I had a doctors appt on Monday. Everything seemed good. She was moving all around like crazy and being stubborn so the doctor had a hard time keeping the heart beat on the Doppler.
I gained 3 lbs and I'm officially at 150 lbs.
I didn't buy anything for her this week. Instead we were (let me rephrase this, I was) focused on getting stuff done for the yard sale. (we did really really well btw! Sold and or donated everything! so it's not longer in my house!!! I'll put up before and After pics! )
Best moments- baby related: my parents got to feel her kick.
Non baby related: kicking major ass at the yard sale. Makin' those dolla(r)s, makes me holla!
Milestones- reaching v-day!!!
Alighty then. I'm done. I am so tired. I'm out like shout.
I'm going to bed!
Here are some pics of the activities of this week as well as bump pics!







Good job on the yard sale!
ReplyDelete