How far along: 23 weeks!
What fruit/ vegetable? Eggplant
Weight gain / weight loss: same as last week. Holding out at 146.
Maternity clothes?: Of course!
Stretch marks: Fingers crossed but still no new ones.
Sleep: So freaking sleepy. I don't think I'll ever get that burst of energy everyone always talks about. :(
Any pregnancy dreams? Yeah. I had this really weird one this week! It involved being injected with some unknown drug, being held hostage, jumping out of moving vehicles, guns being fired and all of this with a big ol' bump. Freaking weird.
Best moment of this week? Nothing in particular, just enjoying the concert and spending time with C.
Miss anything: Not being sick, tired or achey.
Movement: YES! She is kicking me multiple times a day now! I love it.
Food cravings: None. Nothing seems appealing to me right now. I do have a problem with buying ice cream though. This was in my freezer. Just prior to taking this picture, C had thrown away two gallon sized freezer burned ice creams. I guess I have a small problem. LolAnything making you sick/ queasy? This week has been much better. Thank goodness! I needed a break!

Any nursery progress? Some. After cleaning it up, then destroying all my prior progress when we switched beds and got the king bed; I am now making minor progress again. Cleaned out the closet, added more to the yard sale pile and hopefully next week c will start hanging the shelving I got to maximize the space in this tiny ass closet. Have you started to show yet: yeah. People are eying me now when we go out to eat/ out in public. It looks like they are trying to determine my age or if we're married.
Any mile stones this week?: C felt her kick with his hand instead of using his face this week. Lol. Able to feel some small movements from the outside.
Labor signs: No. Thank goodness.
Belly button in or out: Still shallow. Not popping out though.
Wedding rings on or off: On and big still
Have you bought anything baby related this week? I lucked out and got a nice score of clothes from the flea market for 5.00! Can't beat that with a stick since some of them are three piece outfits that still have tags on them!


What are you most looking forward to this week? Monday is my next doctors appt. I'm also looking forward to the town festival this weekend. It's the 50 year anniversary so I'm guessing it's going to be a bit insane. (who am I kidding! With over a million people over three days, it's always insane) I am working the majority of it and I'll be tired but I can't wait for the food and OT!! <3
Next week will also be v-day!
pics from the concert:
Bump pics! Here are this weeks bump pics!





I love Talenti too! You are gorgeous & I love the zebra baby pants! Ps- your thighs are way smaller than mine at even 4mo's pregnant!! I am way excited to come & take care of you two! Love ya!
ReplyDelete