Saturday, February 2, 2013

What's new pussy cat?

Aye-o!

I know. I've been rather quiet lately. Not because I really wanted to but there is only so much excitement and squee that I can muster right now. I'm super stoked but I really have zero energy and even less drive and focus lately.

I'm just exhausted at all points and it's seriously a chore to get things accomplished like make food, clean, and do housey type things. So with what little energy gets expended through out the work week, it's hard to find time to do the fun things like blog or even craft. ::cries:: Cole, I am working on your hat though. Shifty eyes. Very ....slowly..... Sorry. =/ (Meep!)

So, without further ado, I'll throw around some unicorn farts and rainbows for a little bit and show you what I've been doing behind the scenes when I'm not blogging. :)

*** Hopefully this stupid app will allow me to put the pictures in the right places. If not, I'll try to fix it when I get home.

Well, C and I have been going to the farmers market lately. I lurve it emensley (sp?). All the wonderful , yummy, fresh produce that you can eat, at insanely cheap prices. Plus it's better too. It helps out local farmers, and it's probably better for you. (I don't think it's organic but it also doesn't have certain chemicals to "keep" longer either.

The first picture is from last week. (the one with the star fruit) and I spent 19 dollars total. We bought blood oranges, radishes, cherry tomatoes, strawberries, sweet peppers, pickled okra, star fruit, kiwi's and a pineapple.

The second picture with the cabbage was 15.00 :) We got cherries, kiwi's, apples, bananas, cantaloupe, strawberries, cherry tomatoes, cabbage and cucumbers.

Not bad. Not bad at all. =D







Next up in the picture gallery is the diamond candle that my husband has gotten me addicted to. It's a candle with a ring inside of it. It could be worth 10-5000.00 dollars. Of course it's a grab bag but I loved the candle and the ring I got what gorgeous even though it's most likely costume jewelry. Not bad for 18.95. I can't wait to order another one. Lol! I could seriously be a spokesperson for them as I love them so much and have been telling everyone about them. I'm Cray. Seriously.



The random looking pile of stuff in the picture below is the stuff I got from my prenatal/ ob appt. Along with a picture of squirt. :) C and I think that squirt looks like a Frog in that picture. LoL Amiright? You know you see it too.

















Next is the "care" package that healthy additions sent me from my health insurance. It came with some stuff about morning sickness and other stuff as well as a book. It also came with some info about the nurse that would be "on call" if I had any questions during my pregnancy. Kind of cool I guess but I was hoping I would have a cool program like "new beginning" or whatever where they get a free car seat, or a 250.00 gift card. That would have been super helpful compared to a book. Cheap ass Florida blue!

I finally got around to getting a chalkboard sign for the weekly bump pics. I couldn't find a chalkboard anywhere. So I searched high and low for a "painting" I could use. I finally found one in a thrift store. It had tacky dolphins wearing sun glasses. Got to love Florida! Lol. Anyway, it was made out of wood and was this weird overlay so I sanded it, and painted it with chalkboard paint. And voila. New sign board, hand made and only 12.00 total. :)

Other than that, I think that's about all for me and my updates. *mushy alert* I hope you have an amazing week filled with positive vibes, good thoughts and love. (And awesome super bowl food if you are watching the game. I hope to be as long as I don't pass out.)

Love you all and I root for all of you still hoping to get your bfp's! For those who are ktfu, may you have an easy, restful week. :)

- Mrs. C

4 comments:

  1. Wish the farmers markets were still open up here. Instead we got 3 inches of snow today.

    Love the chalkboard. Can't wait to see some "real" pic updates. Seriously, who takes pictues in their bathroom? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol my lazy ass takes MySpace pics in the bathroom cuz gurl, you gots has all the angles! :P

    Nah, I know. The bathroom pics are lametastic but I figured since they aren't really "bump" pics yet, I could slide. :P

    And I wish you had farmers markets right now and that I had the snow.! Let's trade for a few weeks?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just thinking about my hat the other day! I WANT MY HAT :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also wish we had farmers markets year round. Here it's June-September.
    And I love diamond candles. I won one last year (Hawaiian coconut) and my ring was a cheap one), but I liked it and it fit.
    Iactually just ordered two this week. I had a groupon and only had to pay shipping.

    ReplyDelete