I actually did a very bad thing and called out of work this morning. The first time I have called out this pregnancy, so I'm actually doing pretty well, I think. Anyhoodles, I got my migraine back (had it for 2 days, it went away for one and now it's back again) and I think I just needed a really good solid day of rest in order to get rid of it. It's still there but I think that I'll be able to knock it out by the time I have to go in to work tomorrow. =( Migraines without meds, suck!
Anyways! On with the update;
How far along: 13 weeks
What fruit: Peach
Weight gain / Loss: Loss I think. That or my scale is broken again. Says I'm down about two pounds. When I go to the grocery store, I'll weight myself on their giant scale and see what it says.
Maternity clothes?: uh yeah. Lol I went to BRU and bought about 200.00 worth of clothes on sale for 50.00. I was so happy. Brand new, new to me, maternity shirts that I can wear to work.
Stretch marks: None that I didn't come into this pregnancy with.
Sleep: Doing a little better. Still passing out every chance I get but I'm not doing as bad during the day. Seems like I don't feel like I'm about to crash out in the middle of the day, atm.
Best moment of this week: Hrm. There were two. One was baby related.
Non baby related was "Our Valentine's day". We celebrated the night before V-day since C had to work V-day. I made an awesome steak dinner, homemade chocolate covered strawberries, and an assortment of cookies. It was nice to spend the night together without any real agenda.
The baby related thing was a bad thing that turned into an amazing thing. My mom bought me about 100.00 worth of stuff from a yard sale about two weeks ago. (I'll post pictures of the stuff in a bit) but she bought this awesome looking 4 in 1 convertible crib, a bumbo, a pack n play, some never used crib sheets, a bouncer, a playschool car stroller thing, and a few other odds and ends.
Fast forward some and after some research we find out the crib had been recalled. =( It was completely unusable. It said to take it back to where you bought it and get your money back because it wasn't repairable with a kit. So my mom went to take it back to the lady that she bought it from. They lady refused to take it back and my mom was so upset because it is against the law to sell a recalled crib. The lady didn't give two craps about us and said "all sales final" and to take her to court. (UGH!)
So my mom called up the recall alert company and told the lady there what happened. The lady on the phone said to take it back to where the other lady bought it from then. Since my mom still had all the stuff (box, instructions etc) she knew it came from target. The lady gave her some code and instructions to take to target. When mom got there, they took the crib (I guess to be destroyed?) and they gave her a gift card towards the purchase of a new crib! How awesome is that? That lady was such a bitch and if she had only done what my mom had said, she could have gotten some money back on top of the usage she got out of it for her kid. So a negative turned into a positive. =D We got really lucky.
Miss anything: Nothing really this week, except maybe some wine.
Movement: Not for a long time :(
Food cravings: Frozen yogurt/ ice cream. Also McD's french fries with hot mustard sauce.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Smells and most food still. =/ At least I got Zofran now to help combat some of the nausea.
Have you started to show yet: I think I am starting to but I kind of just look fat and not really pregnant yet lol. I don't normally have a belly and it's weirding me out when I catch myself coming out of the shower. Not that it's a bad thing but I have never been this heavy or had my body go through a change like this before.
Gender: I have supa duper strong girl vibes. Like super duper, uper strong vibes.
Labor signs: Gosh, I hope not! I'd be in trouble.
Belly button in or out: InWedding rings on or off: On, hopefully for a long time.
Have you bought anything baby related this week?: Actually, yes! A few things. We bought a Summer video monitor system and some bottles that were on clearance at BRU from 14.99 down to 1.20. I'm thinking about going back and buying a few more things tonight! Hopefully the sale is still going on.
Belly pics?: Side profile and a semi side/ front shot. My bewbs look awesome in this shirt and my signs are starting to look better. I also need to start putting my hand under my boobs so you can actually see the belly. *face palm*


Happy or moody most of the time: Happy. Unless I'm at work or hungry. That makes me stabby and irritable. Which is daily. lol
Looking forward to: Going public with the news. It may be cheesy and probably get a few side eyes but this is how we plan on doing it. I know it's really small on here, but it will look bigger / more noticeable when we actually put it up. My signage wasn't any better for this photobooth strip either. Argh. =/
Another week down. Hopefully we'll get to tell everyone we need to this week in order to go ahead and make everything public and official. C can not wait to let it out in to the world. It's so funny to see how excited he is getting. I love it. Oh yeah, and about going public apparently everyone at my job already knows that I'm knocked up; as my bosses apparently outed me to everyone already. Oh well.


I still cannot believe you are 13 weeks! What a cute little peach you are <3
ReplyDelete