Monday, February 4, 2013

11w1day- Lime and late!

 Week 11!

     Sorry guys, but I was just way to tired yesterday and couldn't update the blog with this weeks stuff until today. I know, bad Mrs. C. I can't help it. I'm actually really surprised I'm doing this now because I didn't drink any caffeine today (another bad me!) moment and now I think I have a caffeine withdrawal headache. That or a migraine coming on, which I hope and pray that it's not. So this will be short and sweet because I'm going to go to bed and try to knock it out since I can't take my excedrine and I have to go to work tomorrow. ::boo!::

   I did manage to snap a crappy picture in front of my new chalkboard last night before bed (so don't judge my wet hair, lack of real make up and clothing choice! lol) but of course I messed it up. You can't really read what it says which bums me out. It says "Week 11: Baby is the size of a lime". So unless I take another picture and "fudge" the date then this is what it will be. So, this week will be my "test" week and the official chalkboard pictures will start next week.


How far along:  11 weeks!

What fruit: Lime!


Weight gain / Loss: 

Maternity clothes:  Of course. but the blump is going down so I could actually wear my regular pants with a hair tie through the button holes. It what so jerry rigged but it worked for a day.

Stretch marks: None that I didn't come into this pregnancy with.

Sleep:   Not getting enough. Exhausted as all get out, but oh well.

Best moment of this week:  Date night with C on Friday. We went to five guys and went to the movies and saw "warm bodies". =)

Miss anything:  Sex, then food and lastly, hookah. I miss sex a lot though. Stupid pelvic rest.

Movement:  Not for a long time

Food cravings:  Really good burgers. Ruffles potato chips, Fruit, and ice cream.

Anything making you queasy or sick:  Video games, Food. Smells. everything really at this point. =(

Have you started to show yet:  Kind of, the blump is going down though so it's not as bad as it was before.

Gender:  I have girl vibes still.

Labor signs:  We're way off.

Belly button in or out:  In

Wedding rings on or off: On, hopefully for a long time.

Happy or moody most of the time:  Happy. Unless I'm at work. Then I'm annoyed and constantly surrounded / hounded by idiots. That makes me stabby and irritable.

Looking forward to:  Our next appt. I have to call the doctor though since I just realized that she has me scheduled for my blood work but not the NT Scan. So, I have to make sure and see wtf's up with that since I asked for one if insurance covered it. Since my whole pregnancy minus deductible (WOOT!) is covered, I think it would be.




And since I love Jenna Marbles, here are some Jenna Gifs!







  ps! I love you guys and I'm rooting for you / stalking you! ! <3








1 comment:

  1. Your kid is huge already! And you look adorable even with wet hair :)

    ReplyDelete