Sunday, January 27, 2013

Kumquat 10w0d

How far along? 10w0d

Total weight gain/loss? Up to 138 pounds. So I'm up roughly 8 lbs.

Symptoms?- Some minor nausea when I eat still and some nausea at night. :( My boobage is huge. Break outs are getting better. Always seem hungry

Maternity clothes? Duh! Lol

Stretch marks? Tons but they were already there before this pregnancy. I actually bought tummy butter and cocoa butter this week! :D

Sleep? Still exhausted all of the time. Rawr. I'm needing naps in order function.

Best moment last week? There were two. One baby moment and one non baby moment.

Baby moment was having C see squirt in full wiggly action during my ultrasound this past Tuesday. He was mesmerized. :D

Non baby moment was when C and I went for a walk and ended up on our dock. The view was exquisite and of course, the company was great.

Movement? Not anytime soon.

Food cravings? Good hamburgers that I can't get when I crave them. Ruffles potato chips and pickles.

Gender prediction? I'm feeling those girl vibes.

Belly button in/out? In for a while.

What I miss: eating whatever I want, alcohol, hookah and sex :( stupid pelvic rest!

What I am looking forward to?:
Krewella show on the 30th. I know T is jealous! Lol.

Milestones: Baby is the size of a kumquat.

Should be the last bathroom pic as C brought up and agreed to start taking weekly pictures. :P - yeah. I know I Said that last week, but we couldn't find a chalk board and C had to work. I promise I'll get my ass in gear soon.

Ps. I still really hate this app!

4 comments:

  1. You look amazing!(and that view of the water is gorgeous!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok love, let me address a few things :) 1.) You look adorable! 2.) I also recommend pure vitamin E oil for actual stretch marks (it should help keep them moisturized which will keep them @ bay.... 3.) Sorry about pelvic rest :( 4.) "Pull my heart out of my chest, train my heart so I'll forget...." Have a blast! 5.)I love you always

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on another week down...you look fantastic as always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. <3 Love you guys!

    T, I'll look into the Vitamin E oil. Does it smell good?

    ReplyDelete