Monday, February 18, 2013

Tired but today is a good day

Ugh. I'm dragging so much ass today. I went to bed late last night, had a hard time falling asleep, finally fell asleep and promptly was woken up three separate times.

Once due to C climbing into bed and stealing my warmth (grrr!) the second due to a terrible nightmare and third due to an asshole responding to a Craigslist ad by text at 4:17 in the morning. Due to all three, I want to break things this morning.

The nightmare was terrible. **Warning: You may not want to read if you are currently knocked up**

Omg. It took me a good solid 30 minutes to convince myself it really was just a dream and that squirt is most likely fine. In my dream, I was getting an ultrasound and the doctors told me squirt was gone. That shim didn't have a heartbeat. I woke up and thought it was real. (ugh! Vivid dreaming!) I made myself recall things from dream and refuted them. I did not have a doctors appointment yesterday or within the last few days. They also said I was 18 weeks along which I'm not, I'm only 13. So with those two pieces of (important) recalled information, I clung to a less anxiety riddled morning, today.


On to better and happier news:

Happy 2nd trimester to me! Some people say it starts at 12 weeks, some say 13, some say 13w3days and others say 14 weeks. So damnit, at 13w1d, I'm calling it!

Another funny: I took a Chinese gender prediction test today and it said due to lunar stuff (yadda) that we are having a girl. Lol! I know it's only right 50% of the time but C got a kick out of it this morning! <3

2 comments: