Thursday, October 18, 2012

Just another day in paradise

Today is CD 27 and I woke up to another BFN. I feel that AF is on the way but I am choosing to stay positive. So here are a few songs on my play list today. I love EDM and dance music. It always makes me feel happy and it makes me want to dance. I dance around like an idiot but that's ok. So here I am, dancing around like a tool while continuing on my quest to finish cleaning my house. The day is what you make of it. On this day I continue to keep being hopeful.



In a little while I shall venture outside on this beautiful autumn day (very rare in Florida) with my DH and hit the thrift store, take a walk, hit the grocery store for some much needed necessities and take care of my pet sitting client. It's just another day in paradise.

- Craftsy

6 comments:

  1. Ahh we like the same music!! Feeling Good was the song DH and I were introduced for the first time to at our wedding reception. I'm still crossing my fingers for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! That's awesome! I love music. I love all sorts. We played feeling good at our wedding too! It wasn't our introduction song, "This is Halloween" from Nightmare before Christmas was ours because we got married on Halloween. =)

    I do love some Michael Buble though. He was on the Voice as a mentor this season.

    Thanks for the FX, I'll take all that I can get.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy to see Titanium (as it always makes me feel awesome on shitty days!) I am glad you got some hubby-time too! Will be keepin' an eye out for crock-pots....love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks love. =) You are a very good human and I appreciate you very much. Of course I love Titanium. I need to compile a giant list up uplifting edm. I'll let you know when I do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah. It's a good way to make some extra cash.I'm actually pet sitting for my pet sitter. Which works out splendidly, so what we don't do in exchanges, she gives me on a gift card. I had an actual pet sitting business before I moved. Now that I live in a bigger city, even though it would probably get more clients, I don't like the idea of going into their homes without being bonded and insured any longer. I still pet sit for some old clients in the next town over and a few who have moved closer to us. I also take over for this pet sitter in emergencies. I used to make a pretty penny because I worked in an animal hospital. :) The clients that didn't want to board their pets, used me for in home visits. :)
    It's a great small business to have on the side, as long as you are not relying on it as your sole income. I was able to pay part of my college education doing it. Now it's nice just to have every once in a blue moon to ease the pain at the pumps. :/ Now that i'm thinking about it, i guess I might want to look into getting bonded and insured again :P

    ReplyDelete