Thursday, October 4, 2012

Holdin' on...



I keep holding on. This is a song that has been stuck in my head for the last few weeks. I love this song. It makes me want to dance around like an idiot. (Which is completely normal for me, btw) It just brings me these amazing positive vibes and it's true, I keep holdin' on. So figured I would post this because so many beautiful women that I encounter in my daily life are "holdin' on" as well. I hope it brings you good vibes and encourages you to keep holding on even though we are are facing our different struggles. Lots of mad stupid love to all the ladies in my life. The ladies I know personally, the TTGP ladies and any others that stalk my blog. ------> Hugs to you all!



As far as the TTC for those of you who are interested in that bit, I'm CD 13 and I'm still sick as a dog. I am starting to get a bit antsy right now. Both Mr. C and myself are sick and we're creeping up on my FW (fertile week). I just started testing with the OPK's and so far they are negative. That's a good thing because there has been zero frisky business happening in the Craftsy household atm.









I just hope we can get better quickly because this is not going to be conducive to the awesome babeh making sex that we were planning for this month. Nothing gets me hotter than a fever w/ hot flashes and a head cold. *wink*




I was starting to feel a little bummed since this was supposed to be our month because you know, the stars aligned and everything seemed perfect but I just need to keep staying positive. We'll get better, we'll do everything we can and if it's meant to be our month, then it will be.

Oh! On a different side note, I do want to say that I love my mom. She was freaking awesome the other day. She was in town visiting some family this week(she lives about 4-5 hours away). She found out how sick we were and dropped off some homemade chicken noodle soup, some home made cookies and some snacks. That made me feel so special. Moms really do want to take care of us when we're not feeling good. I really appreciated the gesture. =) MOMS RULE! <3>

Well on that note, Mr. C is home. I need to heat him up a bowl of chicken noodle soup and spoil him some since he has been working through his sickness. =( I have at least had the good fortune to be off of work through most of my illness, so a little pampering for Mr. C is in order. I'm such a good wife (LOL!)

No comments:

Post a Comment