Now, I'mma let you finish but Beyonce had one of the best LP's (luteal phases) of all time. :POk, ok.. I keed, I keed.
Sorry for the really terrible TTC pun. I'm just trying to bring some humor into my day because I am kind of bummed out. Yesterday I woke up to a massive temp drop and have had spotting on and off as well as some cramping. This morning I had some spotting and some small cramps. Usually AF is an unruly beast and it's incredibly painful. It's just kind of weird that I haven't had more cramps yet. I'm still thinking that AF will make her appearance today or tomorrow. Of course AF gearing to show up while I am at work is pretty par for the course. =S
So on that note: after my negative hpt from yesterday I decided that I would not test anymore unless this spotting stopped and I missed the last possible date to get my period. By my screwed up gorilla math that appears to be the 23rd of this month. So since skipping my period seems highly unlikely, I went ahead and ordered more Wondfo opk's, pregnancy test strips and some more gummy prenatals from Amazon. Thank goodness for amazon prime. One of the greatest services in the world.
Side note : (It's free for 6 months if you have a college email. If you have a spouse you can share your prime without having to use up a 2nd email address so don't waste all of your email address for the same block of 6 month trials!) I also need to look into getting pre-seed but I will probably buy that from CVS. Hopefully we don't have any issues with it. I've heard some good things so maybe that might help us.
I'm also so very glad that we stopped at total wine the other night to stock up. If today is truly turning out to be CD 1, then I will definitely need it when I get off work.
Other than that, there is nothing new going on, on my little slice of rock. I'm guessing I'm going to get off of here because I'm out of things to say. So maybe I'll just post some funny photos or links or something. Something to try and get me out of this funky mood I'm in. I just feel like I'm wavering between being pessimistic and optimistic. The constant back and forth between the two is getting old. So I guess I'll try and push it out of my mind and think happy thoughts until something more definitive than spotting and cramps comes along. *Deep breath* =D

ALL BOARD!?!
Anyone who knows me on a personal level knows that I can not stand this!
This seemed kind of relevant today:



No comments:
Post a Comment