This is just a random blog entry. I saw this .gif and I had to use it somewhere.
LOL. I love HIMYM. Ted is a whiny ass but the rest of the cast makes up for his douchery and such. It also makes me sad that NPH isn't really like that in person. The world would be a much more interesting place if Barney Stinson was real. Yeah, yeah, yeah. ok, moving on.

You know what I really want right now? One of these. Yup. "I'd hit it." I really do. It's actually been taunting me since yesterday. I'm not a huge Starbucks fan but every once in a while it is an itch I must scratch. A venti white mocha frap blended with whip please. I'll take the mocha too. I'm not really that picky.
So, I'm sitting here at work, drooling all over my keyboard at this very minute when I get a call from a DAC.
I just want to know one thing. How in the hell can you not know the address or even approximate address of where you work? This person was working at some sort of center that provides care to patients. How the hell did she not know the address?! What would happen if she needed to call 9-1-1 instead of just the non-emergency line? Also, how did she get our phone number when she was actually 2-3 jurisdictions away?
God, It's too early for this junk this morning. I'm out for now, more work to do. I'll leave you with this. =)
- Craftsy


Now I want Starbucks too! It sounds like you deal with a lot of crazy people at your work! I bet a little alcohol in that Starbucks would make the work day MUCH better ;)
ReplyDeleteHA. I just got my starbucks fix today. =D I wish I could have spiked it with alcohol. It would have definitely made this day MUCH better. =D
ReplyDeleteIt was quite good though. I got a venti mocha frap w/ whip. I sound so dorky. It was tasty but I see why I don't spend 5.00 on this every day. I would be broke.
I guess I'll stick to my keurig and my fake starbucks cups. (My MIL got them for us one year for some reason)