Saturday, September 15, 2012

Woohoo and junk!


      I don't know what to write about today. It's been a few days since I have updated and I figured I would at least make an attempt to stay on top of this blog for a little while.

   I might as well get on with it. I think I may have mentioned this but if I haven't, this is our first cycle trying to conceive. I'm in the 2ww and as of this morning, I am currently 6 dpo. The urge to poas is starting to get stronger. I know that it won't show anything but I'm a poas addict. I'm not going to but the urge is there. Don't judge me!



      My plan is to try and wait until AF's scheduled appearance. I'm hoping I can last that long. That would be CD 29 and I would be 10dpo. I don't have any thing I would consider a pregnancy symptom. On the other hand, I do feel like AF is gearing up. My face has broken out like it always does(It seriously looks like the two huge pimples on my chin are currently fighting over gang rights to the territory.) and I am getting that icky pre-cramping feeling I get a few days before AF makes her appearance. I just really don't think this is going to be our cycle. Don't get me wrong, it stinks a tiny bit but I am fine with that. I knew coming into this that it would be a crap shoot to get a BFP on our first attempt. I just want to move on to the next cycle. That way we can work on our timing and not have to worry so much about being so close to our short term disability/ Hospital indemnity coverage effective date. (I'll make another post about that later)

   I do have some good distractions to help out with CD1 and the rest of that week. Wine, Sushi, crafts and a trip to Atlanta to go to the Counterpoint Music Festival. Kind of sucks that I will have AF tagging along but I'm stoked to be able to go. It's 3 days and I get to see several artists that I have been wanting to see. Woohooo!

Working on a new set of craft ideas and I will probably share them with you guys in the next few days. I'm trying to work it all out and figure out how I'm going to do it. Hoping it will turn out as cool as I think it will be. Then again, I'm a giant dork so what I think is cool may not be the case to anyone else.

I must get back to work for now. Until next time, Stay craftsy.

-  Mrs. C.

No comments:

Post a Comment