Now, my question is: Why is it so hard to find a place that will do both the influenza and the adult Dtap vaccination? I'm not really looking forward to getting them done and there is nothing like trying to hunt them down to make you feel better about it the whole thing. I finally found a place to do them and will be getting them when I get off of work today. I don't care so much about the actual needle, I just don't want to be sore and knotted up. At least it's only supposed to be 10.00 total for the both of them. So there's a (small) "Happy".
I do have something awesome planned afterwards. After I get my shots, I will be heading over to a local theater because they are doing "The Price is Right, Live!" I'm super stoked for it.You know when you were little one of the coolest things about staying home sick from school was watching the price is right at 11:00 in the morning. Let's face it, nothing else was on because the cartoons ended at 9:00 am because we should have been in school by then! So, we would tune in to kill the boredom and partially get some enjoyment at seeing the overly ecstatic fans trying to maul Bob Barker because they guessed the one-bid correctly. That or you were crossing your fingers that they would slip and fall in their hysteria as they were coming up those stairs. Oh, you didn't? Hrm. Me neither <.<
Well, either way, I watch price is right all the time but I'm not paying 32.00 a ticket to get in. I will drive over there and sign up to see if they call my name. I think that's kind of cool. I guess Florida has some sort of regulations on "gambling" and "prize" giveaways that it states that non purchasing/ purchasing parties have to have an equal chance to win or something. So, if I register and they draw my name, I'll be able to come on down and be the next contestant on the price is right live! Woot! One can dream, right?
It's not as big and lavish as the TV show but you can still win some awesome prizes.
Straight from the rules and regulations page :Prizes vary from show to show so no prize list is available; however the types of prizes are very similar to what you see on television. For example you may see a stainless steel fridge, pool table, cash prizes, and of course a car, etc. So. I'd take just about anything because I'm not picky. I just want to be picked to play a game. So cross you fingers that I get my name drawn to play! I'd play anything but they'll have "punch a bunch", "plinko" and "any number" listed in the official rules along with a few others so that makes me excited.
Dude, I would be a total boss at Plinko!
Oh well, I better get back to "working". <shifty eyes> I'm sure there will be an update either way to this entry! =P
-Craftsy

DUDE! I EFFING LOVE THE PRICE IS RIGHT! When I was a little girl, we would go to my grandma's to watch it with her. It was "coffee & donut time" when the Price is Right was on. Although my sister and just had the donut part. ;-) Sorry about all the vaccinations. I need to get mine done - my arm always KILLS after I get the flu vaccination! HOORAY for extra credit!
ReplyDeleteOmg! I'm so jealous you're going to the price is right! Hope you have a fabulous time :)
ReplyDeleteHello! This is Pgermain11 :) Yup. I was a Price of Right girl too. FUN!
ReplyDeleteYes, the Price is right is the sh&t! I remember my daytime t.v.line upin '89(per my Dad)was as follows: The price is right, Mash, A-team & Nite rider. Please don't laugh....those were "The Hoff's" best days.
ReplyDelete