Sunday, January 6, 2013

7w0d - blueberry

I have made it another week. Woot! I have plans to do some better pictures with a sign board in the future so just bare with me and the terrible bathroom mirror shots for now. Mr. C is at work and this was all I could manage at the moment.

Anyways:

How far along? 7w0d

Total weight gain/loss? Up 1 lb from last week, up about 3 lbs total.

Maternity clothes? :( yes. My regular pants don't fit me due to the massive bloat. I still need to buy that Bella band.

Stretch marks? Tons but they were already there before this pregnancy.

Sleep? Still exhausted all of the time.
Needing naps in order function. Still having vivid dreams already.

Best moment last week? Spending time with Mr.C and just relaxing around the house on my days off.

Movement? Not anytime soon.

Food cravings? Still craving salt.

Gender? Starting to lean towards getting some girl vibes this week.

Belly button in/out? In for a while.

What I miss: My hookah. :/ I miss it a lot.

What I am looking forward to?:
My next appointment u/s on Wednesday. That way we can see how things are progressing.

Milestones: Baby is the size of a blueberry!

Please don't judge me on this terrible bloat bump pic. Lol. It's almost 10:00 at night, I'm not feeling to hot and I just ate not to long ago so I have a food baby on board. This bloat is massive.

1 comment:

  1. Still so happy for you! That's the cuteset "bloat" ever! Your hair is so thick! Must be all the vitamins and hormones. I remember mine was out of control! Can't wait for more pics of you & the blueberry (B.B) :) I will go with the girl vibe.

    ReplyDelete