So today was the day that I have been eagerly waiting for. These past three weeks have dragged on. The worry, the doubt, the over all stress and anxiety of not knowing what was going on, was seriously weighing me down. I tried not to show it and I tried my best to push it out of my mind. Well today I can say that the weight has been lifted for the most part and that everything looks pretty great with "squirt". *Happy dance*
I'm not certain that bean's nick name will be squirt yet but I have to give him some sort of nickname at this point! Lol and yes for some reason now I am getting boy vibes. I just feel weird calling squirt an "it".
So the doctor and u/s tech said squirt is measuring right on target. Measuring at 7w3days. They went ahead and pushed my due date or edd back a day to the 26th (8/26/13) seems like a damn fine day to have a baby. What do you think? :)
The doctor and u/s tech did mention that the reason I have been bleeding was because I have a subchronic hematoma (SCH). She said it's something that she would like to keep an eye on because it can cause complications, so my next appointment will be in two weeks. At that appointment she will be going over all of the pregnancy stuff, doing another u/s , talking to Mr. C and myself about what we should be expecting and filing out lots of paperwork.
So next appointment is 1-22. I'll be updating periodically until then. I love you all. Rooting for all of my ttgp lovelies. I am constantly thinking about you guys! You are in my t&p's.Here is a picture of squirt and my fluffy uterus. LOL.
Now I feel like I can finally have one of these types of moments: a squee fest!


Tell "B.B." or "bean" or "squirt" that they have one excited auntie that can't wait to spend $ on them (that she doesn't have!) Love you (both) always :)
ReplyDeleteHeck yeah little blueberry! :D
ReplyDeleteThis makes me smile SO big :)
ReplyDeleteThat is one pretty looking squirt! I've been thinking of you all day, so glad you received great news <3
ReplyDeleteThanks guys! You are so awesome! <3 I love you all!
ReplyDelete