No news on the TTC front. Still waiting around it seems. It's CD 19. Par for the course though, since I have been ovulating on cd 18/ 19 normally. My temps are higher than they normally are but maybe I'll ovulate today or tomorrow. Here's hoping since we're going out of town tomorrow!
A blog filled with random ramblings and confessions of a 28 year old craftster embarking on a journey to TTC her first child, pregnancy and beyond.
Thursday, November 8, 2012
One day at a time
It's been a crazy few days and it's about to get a little crazier! At least these next few days will be crazier in a fun way! So many fun things planned and I will be sure to make some entries and show some pictures off! <3
I guess I better get back to studying. Exam in microbiology tomorrow.
No news on the TTC front. Still waiting around it seems. It's CD 19. Par for the course though, since I have been ovulating on cd 18/ 19 normally. My temps are higher than they normally are but maybe I'll ovulate today or tomorrow. Here's hoping since we're going out of town tomorrow!
No news on the TTC front. Still waiting around it seems. It's CD 19. Par for the course though, since I have been ovulating on cd 18/ 19 normally. My temps are higher than they normally are but maybe I'll ovulate today or tomorrow. Here's hoping since we're going out of town tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment