Monday, November 12, 2012

Hot soup and shower please!



Today is Cd 23. I *think* I may have ovulated between the 17-19th. Of course I was sick again with low grade fevers, sinus issues and coughs for the majority of that week. So who knows when I actually o'd. For what it's worth, my temps are usually 96.xx pre -o and then 97.xx post O. So at least there is some sort of shift and I can say that due to that shift, I believe I did in fact o this month.

I'll include a picture of my chart. If you have any insight, maybe you can see if you are seeing what I'm seeing? Any input would be appreciated! I'm including a full chart link if you want to see how it compares to prior charts or if there is indeed a temp shift.  My Ovulation Chart
 
After I got back and want back to work, I started coughing and getting stuffy again. I think I am allergic to my job. Seriously. Ugh. I knew I was going to probably relapse after EDC since it was so cold. Hot showers, vitamin c, and soup will be in my future as of tonight. Can't be sick in Maryland! Argh!!

I am just patiently waiting for something to happen. Working on some new crafts to keep me busy.

Oh yeah! I have so many ideas for Christmas time! I will make an entire post for all the Christmas related crafts I will be working on. This will include some how to /DIY Christmas decorations, gifts, and ideas! I love Christmas season!

     Oh well. That is all for now. Only 2 more days until Maryland. I'm so excited! <3 I hope I get feeling better as I begin to "overdose" myself on vitamin c. * Not really, you just pee the extra out!* lol

1 comment:

  1. Oh hai! Haven't seen you around lately, guessing because you are away. Glad to see you are blogging again :)

    Based on previous charts and temps, I would go with the O date FF gave you for now. GL this cycle! Hope you are feeling better!!!

    ReplyDelete