Argh!! I can't believe it is Monday already. I am so sad and heartbroken that I have to leave T and her wonderful family so soon. This weekend just flew by so fast. I guess the old adage is right. "Time flies when you are having fun."
I'm currently sitting here in the Dullus international airport, waiting to board my flight back to crapsonville. It's super sad that I was able to breeze through security and boarding check in in like 25 minutes at an international airport but can not get through Jax (also international) airport in that short amount of time and we don't have nearly as many people or flights.
I will have to say that I side eyed the shit put of the security for freaking out about a pair of freaking tweezers
in my make up bag. For serious? I have like an ass load of medications, liquids, and other junk but a pair of tweezers made you stop the conveyer belt, grab my bag, open it up, toss my shit around and then grab your little paper and write it up? Wow. That was exciting to say the least. At least they were semi decent about it compared to when I flew to Seattle for PAX a few years ago. Most horrible flight and TSA ever!
Ok, I'm rambling. I'm just going to add some random pictures now because I'm sure that would be more interesting for anyone who is choosing to read this.
Oh and a big hug and thank you to T for having me, putting up with me and for loving me these past 16 years. Thank you for all you do for me, for opening your home to me and for
helping to keep me sane. I don't know what I would do if you weren't apart of my life. "I love your face."
* side note* yes. I am acting like an idiot in the airport. Yes, I am sure people are looking at me funny. I'm just bored and this is what happens when I get bored sometimes.
:D



No comments:
Post a Comment