Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Week 35! Honeydew melon *update*

Hey yo! I have been so bad these last few weeks with updating my blog on all that has been going on. I am so sorry! There will be some major updates coming soon. 1 about the shower and 1 about the nursery! Weeee!

Anyways! On with the show because if I don't, it may never get done! Lol


Weeks: 35 (technically 35 weeks and 4 days)

Fruit or veggie? A honeydew melon. It says 18 inches long and 5 1/2 lbs.

Weight gain/ loss? I apparently gained a lot over the last two weeks. Now up to 162. So far grand total is 32 lbs between the cruise and pregnancy. I can no longer remember if I began my pregnancy weight count at my pre-cruise weight of 130 or my after cruise weight of 135. Lol

Maternity clothes? Yup. Derp and I'm getting to big for them but with only possibly 1-5 weeks left, I'm not about to buy more clothes!

Stretch marks? :: insert wilhelm scream here:: yeah. I have all but given up the battle of the stretch marks and just said fluck it. C tells me he loves me and that he'll love me even with my "tiger stripes", so I just let it go.


Sleep? Uninterrupted sleep is a thing of the past, I think. Sleeping crappily. Waking up constantly,having to pee, hot, sweaty and overall, just uncomfortable.

Best moment this week? I have three awesome moments. Our baby shower , finishing up with the nursery painting and then we got to see O during her growth u/s recheck. My mom was there so it made it even more special. This week has been a very amazing week in the craftsy household.

Food cravings? None still. Rawr.. Not fair!

Anything making you sick? Oh lord. Everything and anything now. Lots of stupid ass issues. I'm just going to bite my tongue and hope that this is all just pregnancy related and it will go away after she is here and that she's healthy. I'll get into this later, I just don't have the energy or patience today to worry about it.

Doctors appointments? Yeah. Normal OB appointment w/ a growth u/s recheck. HB was 135. She is still transverse. B12 shot was administered. O is doing much better now! She's currently in the 55th-60th percentile (she was at 40-45th percentile 6 weeks ago!) so yay for growth! I feel so much better now. She has some long ass legs. Her legs were measuring at :7 weeks! <3 She is still transverse though. :/

My belly is still measuring behind so the doctor mentioned she is really getting cramped in there. I feel that she is having a hard time turning. It hurts like a mo Fo when she tries.

Started to show? Oh honey. Bless your heart....

Make anything? Besides dinner? Let me think. Nothing besides cleaning, painting and organizing the nursery!
Oh wait! Thank you cards! I stamped out little sea creature thank you cards for my shower attendees. Side note: I don't think I'm going to be a big stamp person. It was a pain in the arse!
Lol I got half of my thank you cards cards done! Wooohooooo!!

Any mile stones? Uhhh. ? Not sure this week either. Just that if I were to go into labor, they wouldn't stop it. Her brain is rapidly developing and she is gaining up to 1/2 a lb a week.

Belly button in or out? Puckering out half way now. Looks like I have two belly buttons almost. Quite weird. Don't know if it's ever going to pop
Out.

Buy anything this week? I did. We did a registry completion shopping spree. It's too much to list.

Wedding rings on or off? Off this week but that's why I bought that cheap ring to wear!

What are you looking forward to? My days off. Soooo tired! I worked my arse off on all of my days off. I can not wait to sit on my ass and relax. Only 4 more days until I can do that. :( lol

No comments:

Post a Comment