Thursday, July 4, 2013

Week 32! Ambercup squash



Weeks: 32 (technically 32 weeks and 5 days)

Fruit or veggie? Veggie. It's an Ambercup squash which is like a pumpkin looking squash. It says 17 inches long and 3 1/2 lbs -4 lbs.

Weight gain/ loss? Gained a lot this week I guess. Up to 158 supposedly. I don't know if I believe that 100% though.

Maternity clothes? Yup. Derp

Stretch marks? Yep. I have them. Muther @%#^+=%}. The ones under my breasts are still forming and now I have some forming on top of my breasts now. Damnit. I have them on my hips and they are sprawling more now and then I have some formed over my azz crack. Loverly. Such a sad panda. I really really really thought I would be able to keep them under control.


Sleep? Can't seem to get enough of it. Still sweating. I am also waking up to pee every few hours or with reflux. :/ rawr! So. Tired. Always. :/

Best moment this week? My day off with C.

Food cravings? None still. Rawr.. I can't believe it. :/ I feel freaking duped, man! I want a real, got to have it to feel complete craving. I feel like I am missing out!

Anything making you sick? Insane reflux still. The doctor said that my stomach isn't emptying fast enough and that is causing me all of my issues.

Doctors appointments? Yeah. I had my hematologist appointment and then a follow up with my pcp.

Hematologist said I for sure have pregnancy induced thrombocytopenia. (iron and platelet deficiency) I have anemia and I apparently have extremely low b12 in my body. The average level is 450 and I'm at 220 so I have to get weekly b12 injects. So besides the b12 injects, I will get blood draws every time I go to the hematologist and every other OB appt. I will also have to have the doctor draw blood and do an in house CBC w differential when I go into labor to make sure I can have an epidural and then update my hematologist so he can come to the hospital and make sure I am good to deliver.
This is all freaking craziness to me.


Started to show? Oh honey. Bless your heart....

Make anything? Besides dinner? Let me think. I tried my hand at making a nursing cover. Nothing to write home about as it was my first attempt and I didn't use a Pattern. I should have. :/ oh well. I wanted to "do it myself" lol!

I also bought the stuff to make my thank you cards for any gifts we may receive over the next few months / at my shower!



Any mile stones? Uhhh. ? Not sure this week

Belly button in or out? Puckering out half way now. Looks like I have two belly buttons almost. Quite weird because it's half in / half out! Guess I'm going to have an outie afterall.

Buy anything this week? Nothing :/


Wedding rings on or off? Off this week but that's why I bought that cheap ring to wear!

What are you looking forward to? My days off. Soooo tired!

---------
Now on to the bump pics!

1 comment:

  1. I know you post this update once a week but how am I supposed to stalk you if you don't BLOG MORE! I'm just sayin'. I hope you're doing well and surviving the heat!

    ReplyDelete