Thursday, July 11, 2013

Week 33! Mfc is that you?!

Lololol I am so sorry but this week I am playing catch up. Kind of. Well technically since she's baking on the small side it might be right... Anyways.. I jacked up and use the wrong damn fruit and was apparently supposed to use a coconut last week. It's ok though, some how I really jacked up and used a cantaloupe at 20 weeks when it should have been at week 34. I'm flucking up all over the place! Lol

Yes... I did put a Dane Cook skit as my tag line because whenever I hear the word coconut. I think of the car accident skit he does.. "Under name, you drew a picture of a monkey fucking a coconut! Mfc- Is that you? Mfc?! That's a Monkey! Could be a melon - looks like a coconut!"

And just in case, it's also the same skit as "fuck shoes.."

Anyways! On with the show.


Weeks: 33 (technically 33 weeks and 5 days)

Fruit or veggie? A coconut! It says 16-17 inches long and 3 1/2 lbs -4 lbs.

Weight gain/ loss? I lost a pound. 157 this week.

Maternity clothes? Yup. Derp

Stretch marks? :: insert wilhelm scream here:: yeah.

Yep. I have them. Muther @%#^+=%}. The ones under my breasts are still forming and now I have some forming on top of my breasts now. Damnit. I have them on my hips and they are sprawling more now and then I have some formed over my azz crack. Loverly. Such a sad panda. I really really really thought I would be able to keep them under control.


Sleep? Can't seem to get enough! So. Tired. :/ Waking up multiple times a night to pee or get comfortable and what not.

Best moment this week? My day off with C and hearing O's HB.

Oh wait and I have a mushy one. C has been snuggling me a lot lately and while this can get really, really uncomfortable because of how hot I am( I'm freezing him out with how low the a/c is) I noticed when he gets Into bed and he thinks I am passed out (really light sleep ATM but I play along because it makes me feel good), he puts his hand on my belly to feel O move. He will quietly laugh or smirk when she moves and he will trace her movements across my belly. I seriously love this so much. I don't move or do anything because I want him to have "his" time with her, so to speak.

Food cravings? None still. Rawr..

Anything making you sick? Oh lord. Everything and anything now. Lots of stupid ass issues. I'm just going to bite my tongue and hope that this is all just pregnancy related and it will go away after she is here and that she's healthy. I'll get into this later, I just don't have the energy or patience today to worry about it.

Doctors appointments? Yeah. Normal OB appointment HB was 136. She is still transverse. B12 vials were picked up and shot was administered. (I have to bring them to each appointment) and I have another u/s to recheck O's growth (she was at 40-45th percentile last u/s) and to check position in 2 weeks. I'm currently measuring a week behind but they said that it could be because of her lying across my abdomen (transverse) instead of head down.

Started to show? Oh honey. Bless your heart....

Make anything? Besides dinner? Let me think. No. I don't think so. Not this week. I did some more organizing and cleaning in the nursery to get ready for painting next week! (squeeee!) and I painted the swatches on the wall.

Any mile stones? Uhhh. ? Not sure this week either.

Belly button in or out? Puckering out half way now. Looks like I have two belly buttons almost. Quite weird because it's half in / half out! Guess I'm going to have an outie afterall.

Buy anything this week? I did. ::hides:: I had gift cards and instead of spending it on myself, I spent it on her. I kept the reciepts though, jic I change my mind or I get duplicates or something. (Don't hate me, T! <3 love you!) I bought some toys, a bumbo tray thing, and that wipe deal is back on amazon, so yeah... I bought 4 more boxes of those. (an additional 34000 wipes!)

Wedding rings on or off? Off this week but that's why I bought that cheap ring to wear!

What are you looking forward to? My days off. Soooo tired!

**** shout out to the lovely Sue and Sun! Wishing you both all the luck in the world this week. Major fx and I'm thinking about you and pulling for you. Sending you all the glittery unicorn farts and swizzle sticks! :D ******
**** link to dead wipes deal for future deals***** save it in your cart. If you have prime it's free shipping of you don't, you must order 4 separate boxes at 7.13 a box for a grand total of 28.54 to be shipped for free for super saver shipping.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00B5HR51E/ref=redir_mdp_mobile?ref_=pe_385040_30332200_pe_309540_26725410_item

Use camelcamelcamel.com to make sure you are noticed as soon as the price drops back down to 7.13 a box.

---------
Now on to the bump pics!

The progression picture is me at 13 weeks, 23 weeks and now at 33 weeks! Crazy!

5 comments:

  1. You look great! I love the darker blue color in the nursery.

    Please tell me about this wipe deal. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wipes deal is a pampers wipes deal . I'll include the link in the blog it's self but it's dead now. It was 3x travel packs, 216 count (pack of 4) meaning each box had a grand total of 12 packs of wipes at 864 per box. I ordered 4 more boxes for a total of 3456 wipes for 28.52. If I were to buy this at target it would have been over 100.00.

    Save this link and have camelcamelcamel.com email you when the price drops again. It happens every few months and this is the 2nd time I have gotten in on this deal.


    Oh and those are the two colors of our nursery. The dark color will be an accent wall becase the teal would be too dark on it's own even though I love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow that is a great deal! Thanks so much for the information. :)

      I can't wait to see the nursery after you paint!

      Delete
  3. I second the darker blue. I'm always a fan of teal.

    Thanks for the well wishes. The next two weeks can't go fast enough.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at that belly progression! That's such a great deal on the wipes.

    Thanks for the shout out to me and my cycle sister BFF Sun! We think July is a great month to get knocked up! This two weeks needs to hurry up!

    ReplyDelete