Thursday, July 18, 2013

I'm an azzzhole (34 week update)

Yes, this week has been an absolute mad house. My shower is this weekend so I have been helping my mom/ SIL with that.

On top of that my mom and I finally took on the task of trying to get the nursery painted and squared away. Yeahhhh lol That has been a gigantic pain in the ass!

I got some pictures of the progress but I'll have more pictures, and shower pictures after the weekend is over.

All is well on the eastern front. :P nothing new to report. Just chugging along.

5 comments:

  1. I love the color you chose! You look freaking fab! I'm so excited for you. Can't wait to see shower pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors. Paiting really is a pain in the rear. You look amazing lady. O is really starting to grow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great! I love the colors in the nursery. I hate painting, it is such a pain.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Baby O's room is going to look great. You look beautiful as always!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am such a jackass! This was last weeks update. When I went into my blogger app, I saw that it failed to upload. /face palm. Sorry guys but thank you for all of the love.

    Nursery pics are up!

    ReplyDelete