How far along: 17 weeks! (technically 17w3days now but we were at Ultra so, it's late!, What else is new?)
What fruit: Onion. Is an Onion actually a fruit though? I don't think so! Also, This fruit "calculator/ comparison" thingy is kind of screwy. I mean, Avocados are bigger than onions. =/ At least the ones I buy!
Weight gain / Loss: I haven't weighed myself but I probably lost after walking so much in Miami this week! It was insane. We must have walked 15 miles at least.
Maternity clothes?: uh yeah.It's all I wear. =P
Stretch marks: I think I might actually be getting some. Still trying my hardest to prevent as much and as many as I can with daily cocobutter and tummy butter applications.
Sleep: Back to feeling like I have zero energy but it could be because of the trip and being worn out in general.
Best moment of this week: Finding out that Little C is a Girl! <3 Now we just have to tackle the name game!

Miss anything: Still miss pooping. That and Medium Rare steaks.
Movement: I swear I think I am starting to feel something. but who knows. =/
Food cravings:None really this week.
Anything making you queasy or sick: My gag reflex is acting the fool right now.= /
Have you started to show yet: I think I'm showing but I kind of look lumpy instead of having an actual bump. Family is starting to notice and so are friends. Especially when they hug me.
Gender: GIRL! <3
Labor signs: Gosh, I hope not! That would not be fun.
Belly button in or out: In but it feels like it's getting more shallow.
Wedding rings on or off: On but they are getting more snug.
No pics as of yet. I have to get them off the ipad. =/ Well, apparently C has been taking my iPad to work with him so here are a few self portraits until I can get my iPad back. Argh! Lol




I demand bump pics.
ReplyDeleteEvery time I read your blog it blows me away how far along you are. You are almost half baked! And yayy for a girl, guess those instincts were right.
ReplyDeleteI also demand bump pics!