Wednesday, March 6, 2013

15 weeks! Navel orange!

Okay, Okay. I think I am going to have to change when I update my blogs. I usually update while I'm at work. Since my schedule has changed, I'm now no longer working on Sunday and now work on Wednesday when I would normally be off. So it's a little switcher-roo. Please don't hate me.


So this past week was a good week for the Craftsy house. The parental units delivered the furniture and other goodies (!!!) from their yard sale extravaganzas on Friday night. Then Target had (is having until 3/8) on Circo items and diapers. (I'll explain the sale below and hopefully you'll be able to get in on it too!) So I have been stocking up just a tad. Then, I found out that a super amazing person is knocked up! I mean, can this week get any better? I'm practically jumping out of my skin with excitement.


How far along: 15 weeks! (technically 15w3days now but pics are from Sunday) lol.

What fruit: Navel Orange

Weight gain / Loss: I am actually standing firm at 138/ 139 right now. So no loss and no gain this week. =/

Maternity clothes?: uh yeah.It's all I wear. =P

Stretch marks: None that I didn't come into this pregnancy with.

Sleep: I'm still tired all of the time but I think I'm getting better. I think I have a little more energy. At least more drive to get stuff accomplished instead of being a lazy bum and saying "heck nah".

Best moment of this week: Finding out that a really awesome friend is knocked up! I am so stinking excited. I could squee from here to my house (an hour away). I really could.

Miss anything: Pooping. I really, really, really miss poopin' on the reg.

Movement: Nothing yet, but people keep telling me it might be soon?

Food cravings: Pickles, Spicy Guacamole, Ice cream/ Frozen yogart, and spaghetti.

Anything making you queasy or sick: My gag reflex is acting the fool right now. It's been super sensitive. Weird textures, brushing my teeth, swallowing pills, holding anything in my mouth, even some smells and I'll just gag my face off. =/ but as for being queasy / sick, still getting sickness at odd times and when I eat. I mean, wtf? I also have been getting motion sick. Wtf is up with that? I need to be able to ride in a car for goodness sake!

Have you started to show yet: I think I'm showing but I kind of look lumpy instead of having an actual bump. Family is starting to notice and so are friends.

Gender: Everyone is saying I'm having a girl. I hope they are right =) Now I have my heart set on a girl after all these vibes, feelings and dreams, man!

Labor signs: Gosh, I hope not! That would not be fun?

Belly button in or out: In

Wedding rings on or off: On, hopefully for a long time.

Have you bought anything baby related this week?: 3 packs of diapers, 4 or 5 sets of crib sheets, 1 blanket, 2 or 3 sets of receiving blankets, 2 sets of pack and play sheets, a crib dangler, and a pacifier. I don't know what I'm having and this stuff was on clearance + the coupon so the stock piler in me just couldn't resist. I mean, if I can't use it, it's not like there is a short supply of babies being born around me. =P

Belly pics?: Side profile and a semi side/ front shot.

The coupons: Text 827438 with "offers" in the subject. Sign up for target mobile coupons. Register by inputting your phone number and then reply "offers" again. You should get the link for the target coupon. If you do not get it right away, message me and I'll send you the link.

5.00 off any circo infant bedding item. Since crib sheets are on sale this week for 7.99, -minus the 5.00 coupon = 2.99 + tax.

The pack and play sheets, receiving blankets, crib mattress covers were between 8.99-9.99. So great deals to be had by all.

There is also a 1.50 off up and up diaper coupon. Right now diapers are on sale for 6.49. - the 1.50 coupon = 4.99 for 50 diapers. That is a great deal at .10 a diaper. =D

These deals are only valid until 3/8 so stock up while you can! <3


I'm sorry if these pictures are huge. :/ got to love the iPhone app! I'll fix them when I get home.

1 comment:

  1. You look great... And I'm loving the baby loot you scored!

    ReplyDelete