Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Week 29! Butternut squash

Survey and bump picture coming tonight. I don't have the ability to do load them up Right now. :(

This is mainly just a picture post for now!

Weeks: 29

Fruit? Well, I guess vegetable lol but a butternut squash.

Weight gain/ loss? Yes. From 151 to 154.

Maternity clothes? Yup. Derp

Stretch marks? I think I may have
A few on my hips forming. I'm not
Certain as they are just big red dots ATM. :/

Sleep? Can't seem to get enough. I'm also sweating more than a whore in church. :( there is nothing I can do. Three fans, a/c and I'm still sweating!

Best moment this week? Seeing O
And her being ok!!

Food cravings? None. I can't believe it. :/

Anything making you sick? My daughter. Lol she is just giving me terrible reflux which is in
turn making me puke. :(

Started to show? Oh honey. Bless your heart....

Any mile stones? No idea this week. She's been getting the hiccups though!

Belly button in or out? Flat still

Buy anything this week? Some dish washing baskets, some bibs, some pacifiers, a few toys, a few boxes of sterilizer bags, a thermometer and other random things I can't remember. I got everything on the bed for 26.00, not bad!
Bakes4u made me some adorable burp cloths as well. Oh and I also made stuff! I was working on O's mobile (sea creatures), the round things are homemade reusable nursing pads for lactation control. (I need pinking sheers so I can finish the edges off) and then I made burp cloths!

Wedding rings on or off? On though they are getting tighter.... Actually... Crap! They're stuck. Time for them to come off, me thinks!

What are you looking forward to? My days off.

Bump pics and everything else!

I guess I should explain stuff. The purple teddy bears are my bears from when I was a little girl. Dark purple I was 3 or 4 and the light purple one, I was 5.

The pictures of the room are my futile attempts at organization. This is the third time I have had to do this due to moving things and changing beds etc.

Then there are pictures of the nursing pads, the burp cloths and the sea creature mobile I'm making.

And I think the last ones are of the items I bought this week and her over whelming supply of clothes. I love it! <3 ....Now I just need to make some adorable ass headbands and tutus lol


3 comments:

  1. You're a crafting fool right now! What are the round things?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I'm wondering too. Lol You've got all kinds of cute stuff Lady!

      Delete
    2. They look like nursing pads to stick in your bra so ya don't end up with sexy milk spots on your shirts ;) You look great and the things you have made are adorable!

      Delete