Friday, June 7, 2013

Week 28- tropical storms, tornados and floods oh my!

Well this week sure has been an eventful week! How crazy things can get when it comes to mother nature.

Well tropical storm Andrea has finally left Florida and we're sighing a small sigh of relief. We were over saturated in rain (which is rare since we have droughts 9/10 times) so flooding and trees falling are always major concerns when a tropical storm or a hurricane blows through.

Well, a tornado just so happened to blow through too. I'll post some pictures of the damage when I'm not
Mobile. Either way, I'm just glad everyone is safe and nobody was injured.

On with the your regularly broadcasted dog and pony show:

Weeks: 28

Fruit? Well, I guess vegetable lol but a large zucchini.

Weight gain/ loss? Not sure. I don't have a scale and quite frankly I don't want to get on one for fear that I'm not
Gaining like I should be. I'll know Tuesday.

Maternity clothes? Yup.

Stretch marks? I think I may have
A few on my hips forming. I'm not
Certain as they are just big red dots ATM.

Sleep? Can't seem to get enough. I'm also sweating more than a whore in church. :(

Best moment this week? Spending
time with C. This whole "weekend" was great. It was awesome. (Besides being sick on Saturday.) oh and hanging out with Emily (sweet p!) and her husband for a little bit! They are seriously the tits.<3

Food cravings? None. I can't believe it. :/

Anything making you sick? My daughter. Lol she is just giving me terrible reflux. I think the actually "morning sickness" is gone though.

Started to show? Oh honey. Bless your heart....

Any mile stones? Officially third tri bitchessssss! :D

Belly button in or out? Flat still

Buy anything this week? Car seat canopy, baby wash, and
Emily (from TB) is the coolest hoe around and gave me a ton of awesome
Girl clothes and a swing! How cool is that!?

Wedding rings on or off? On!

What are you looking forward to? The ultrasound on the 11th so I can see my baby girl again!

Bump pics

And! For Sun, Sueann and Gonz! I promised some cleavage shots of
My rocking bewbs, so here you go! <3 you can call just call me boobs o plenty or tits McGee. Lolol


5 comments:

  1. Bewbies!

    How did third tri happen already??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea how it happened, Sun.. it kind of came out of no where.

    And I was trying to do my best "surprised pin up" but instead looks more like a surprise blow job face. Oh wells. Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha for the BJ face. Those knockers are getting big! Can I borrow some? I am a member of the itty bitty titty committee.

      Glad the storm passed. Is the bridge closed?

      Delete
  3. O.o you're not a nice human, L. You know that? :P I swear morons call me at the slightest hint of bad weather. Is it closed!?! /facepalm

    And dude.. These knockers are seriously too legit to quit. I got some spare to pass around since these puppies are trying to break out of my E bras that I just got!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dood, please mail me some! I could use a little help! I can't believe you're third tri already. WTF!!!

    ReplyDelete