Saturday, June 1, 2013

Pea soup?

**This is disgusting. You may not want to read if you get queasy or easily disgusted**

ugh. Come on. I would really appreciate a reprieve. I don't mean to bitch because I am super grateful to be pregnant and have O growing stronger each day inside of me but this is starting to get old. I have been a good little pregglysaur. I really have. So why am I still getting beaten by the F.U. Stick?

So last night I was feeling pretty good. I took my pills (prenatal, iron pill, colace, and then some benadryl to pass out ). After talking to one of my awesome "fake friends" (Sun!) on Facebook, I laid down to watch the simpsons at 11:00. Somewhere in there I passed out and at 11:42 I woke up to shooting straight up and then projectile vomiting all over myself, my floor and my bed. It was so bad I had it coming out of my nose. Seriously. Out. Of. My. Nose. What the mutherfuck is that about?!

Poor C was laying in bed next to me. He was awake and horrified as something like this has never happened before. All he could get out was "baby!! Are you ok!?" and in my dazed sleep and vomit induced confusion just whimpered "I don't know". I was tangled in the bed so I'm fighting to get out of bed and trip into the wall and then again into the bathroom door. C saying such helpful hints such as "be careful babe!" "watch out!"in the process.

I couldn't figure out how to open the bathroom door because of all of the upchuck and my hands being slippery. #disgusting! Where I proceed to continue throwing up once I figure out I should use a shirt or some sort of dirty clothes item from the floor to get some traction.

When I am finally finished tossing the rest of my cookies, well.. Technically cupcake to be exact, I look in the mirror because you know it's in front of the sink. Bad idea. Lolol. I seriously look like I just stepped out of the freaking movie "the exorcist" and instead of pea soup it's red velvet cup cake. It's EVERYWHERE and I'm pissed because I just washed my hair right before I went to bed. #firstworldproblems.

[img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/541cc430dac770d40f38bb205bed3a60/tumblr_mn5se1dVXU1s7t55so1_500.gif[/img]


So I finally get done hosing myself down and washing myself off, blowing my nose. (seriously.. Wtf!?!) I step out of the bathroom and C is paralyzed with fear it seems. Not knowing how my emotional or mental state is going to be upon my return to the bedroom. He waits to see my reaction and if I start cussing like a sailor or cry my face off. (neither of which happened btw, I was seriously out of it)

After cleaning up the bedroom and the floor and everything else, I'm finally able to crawl back into bed. C snuggles me and tries to comfort me. I was so tired and I had to be up for work in 4 hours. I ended up being able to pass back out.

So I'm exhausted and crabby today. I woke up to the stinging smell of vomit but I was not sure if it was residual from nose, floor or if I missed some of it in my half dazed hose down the night before. So I took a whore bath because I slept until the last possible second and was already running 15 minutes late for my commute. At least I don't smell it anymore.

I couldn't call out because there is zero coverage today. I'm so not thrilled to be at work. #fml. I feel fine now but still in general it's the principle of the matter.

Can I be done with this now? I think I have paid enough respects and sacrificed enough food items to the porcelain God and the upchuck creator.

/rant.

2 comments:

  1. It was awesome talking to you last night. Sorry your night ended poorly. I'll be thinking of you today. Hope you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww honey. That sounds so terrible. I'm so sorry that happened and I hope it never happens again. Feel better and get some good rest tonight. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete