Friday, October 25, 2013

Tap tap* is this thing on?

Mommy life is a whole new adventure for me. It has taken over and I have been horrible about neglecting my blog. For that I am sorry. 

  I won't lie. It has been very challenging. It's a role I haven't ever taken on before. So, it's a fly by the seat of your pants adventure. Lol.

So I'll update on what has been going on. O is 8 weeks old! Where has the time gone? She is cooing, smiling at us and stimulus that makes her happy. She has rolled over twice on her own. Her neck control is amazing. She has had great tummy time routines and seems to enjoy her activity mats. 

She has reflux which sucks and she's on medication for it after trying to do it without meds for a while. She is a much happier baby with the meds. That makes an even happier momma. 

Her hip dysplesia test came back negative which is awesome. ( I was born with sublocated hips. It's genetic, so they tested her for it) 

Her two month appointment is next week. (Boo!) and I go back to work in less than 4 weeks. I am so not ready for that. 

This is a picture from her first week home. I'm not comfortable putting up lots of pictures of O. I'm thinking about making my blog private and adding the readers already following it.  I just worry about her picture being out on the web. Silly, possibly. But I think for now that might be what I need to do to make myself feel more comfortable.

I am also including a picture of myself from my date night with C. Starting to really Lose that baby weight!

Need to run, O is up from
Her nap.  Love you all. Thanks for checking in on us <3 


3 comments: