Speaking of Christmas, how is it Christmas already? Where does the time go? My girl is 15 weeks! Booo! How is this possible? She is scretching now and making higher pitched sounds in order to communicate. She is laughing more, finding her toes, rolling over more often, playing with more toys, starting to fall into a better day to day routine instead of throwing things at her and hoping they stick. (Meaning, I can expect her to go down for a nap after certain amount of time awake yadda yadda)
I hate being at work but being at work semi pays the bills. I miss my girl and hate being away from her. I actually enjoyed being at home. I didn't want to return back to work and I didn't get stir crazy being in the house. I guess I really am a hermit / homebody.
I have been losing the baby weight slowly but surely. I'm down about 6-8 lbs out from my prepregnancy weight. Still breast feeding but now starting to have a hell of a time. Since coming back to work my supply has tanked terribly. Where I was putting out 10oz every 2 hours, now I'm lucky to get 7oz the whole day. (Ahhhhhh and waaahhhh and Womp Womp) I've been working on it but I don't know how long this ish is going to last. :/
Anyways- I need to run. My shift is ending and I need to go pick up squirm!
Some activity mat picks. Tummy time, being lazy (aka protesting) during tummy time, playing with her feet and over all just being awesome. :)




Ahh! I just love her, so squishy! Have you thought about trying Fenugreek or lactation cookies to help keep your supply up?
ReplyDelete