Yeah.... It's getting harder and harder to do updates on time as the deadline is slowly creeping closer to showtime! It's absolutely crazy, that my daughter could be here at pretty much any minute that she chooses. I can't even really wrap my head around that.
Anyways! On with the show because if I don't, it may say screw it and skip week 36! Lol
Weeks: 36 (technically 36 weeks and 6 days) ack! Sorry!!
Fruit or veggie? Veggie. A head of romaine lettuce.
Btw: I couldn't draw that for crap so forgive my horrid bump pics. At this point, that's the best I could do. On top of that, the belly runs away half the chalk and drawing while I'm working on it now. It's a constant battle to keep the belly away from the board. That and the cats. Ugh! Lol!.
Weight gain/ loss? I gained a lb at my appointment this past Tuesday. So as of Tuesday, I was 163.
Maternity clothes? Yup. And the majority of those don't fit my pregnant ass anymore. :/
Stretch marks? :: insert wilhelm scream here:: yeah. I have all but given up the battle of the stretch marks and just said fluck it. C tells me he loves me and that he'll love me even with my "tiger stripes", so I have just let that battle go and try not to let it bother me.
Sleep? Uninterrupted sleep is a thing of the past, I think. Sleeping crappily pretty much every night. Waking up constantly,having to pee, hot, sweaty and overall, just uncomfortable in general and the overwhelming feeling of feeling like a turtle stuck on her back when I'm trying to literally roll myself out of bed!
Best moment this week? Nothing in particular sticks out in my brain. C and I didn't have much time together this week. I guess the best moment was just talking to my biffle on the phone since we can't see each other due to being in separate states. I miss her!
Food cravings? None still. Rawr.. Not fair! I'm guessing I just need to give up hope on this happening.
Anything making you sick? Oh lord. Everything and anything now.
Doctors appointments? Just the hematologist this week. Same old' crap there. Thrombocytopenia, anemia and iron deficient. Recheck in 2 weeks if she isn't here by then.
My belly is still measuring behind so the doctor mentioned she is really getting cramped in there. My next OB appt is Monday. Maybe they'll tell me if she's flipped. I really don't think she has but we'll see!
Started to show? Oh honey. Bless your heart....
Make anything? Besides dinner? Let me think. Nothing besides cleaning and organizing the nursery!
Any mile stones? Uhhh. ? Not sure this week either. Only 1 more day until being considered full freaking term! Woah!
Belly button in or out? Puckering out half way now. Looks like I have two belly buttons almost. Quite weird. Don't know if it's ever going to pop
Out.
Buy anything this week? I did. A pair of shoes to match her take home outfit, 2 pair of scratch mittens and a thing of hair bows. :)
Wedding rings on or off? Off this week but that's why I bought that cheap ring to wear!
What are you looking forward to? My days off. Soooo tired! And hanging out with the awesome Emily (emilynchad) sometime this weekend! Woot woot!



You look so great! I can't believe she will be here soon. Ah! I can't wait to "meet" her! <3
ReplyDeleteLooking good, lady!
ReplyDeleteYou look gorgeous! =)
ReplyDelete